Loading
1/9

Former site of commercial and industrial premises.

CH-2882 St-Ursanne

Description

On a surface area of approx. 24,000 m2, various buildings were erected, divided into large machining centers, warehouses, dispatch centers, administrative buildings and refectories. The total floor area was 23,200 m2. The premises represent a good return on investment.
The industrial site is surrounded by 13 ha of forest and pasture.
A complete file is available for those interested.
Everything is for sale.

Situation

Excellent, direct access to the A16/E27 freeway 2 km away, no need to cross a town.
Train 2x/h. Railway station 1.5 km away (steep incline), too far for walking. Postal bus shuttle between station and town center (3 min.), good service at peak times Monday to Saturday, but non-existent at off-peak times and in the evening, stop relatively far ahead at 500 m (7 min. walk).

Municipality

Saint-Ursanne, after Delémont and Porrentruy, is the third most historic town in the canton of Jura. Its picturesque medieval appearance is enhanced by three magnificent gates (Saint-Paul to the west, Saint-Pierre to the east and Saint-Jean to the south) and a bridge over the Doubs dedicated to St-Jean de Népomucène.
According to the new regional development concept, St-Ursanne is a major tourist attraction in the heart of the Doubs Regional Nature Park.
The historic center has changed very little over the last few centuries, and is largely characterized by its 14th to 16th century bourgeois houses. The abbey, originally founded by Benedictine monks, with its 12th-century Romanesque basilica and cloister, is the town's highlight. The south portal of the collegiate church (circa 1200), in the Burgundian Romanesque style, is one of the most remarkable works of its kind in Switzerland.
The small river Doubs has cut a deep path through the Jura Massif on a north-easterly axis, before branching off near Saint-Ursanne. Here, the Doubs passes under a four-arched bridge dating from 1728, housing a sandstone statue of Jean Népomucène, the patron saint of bridges.

Access

By train, freeway and cantonal road.

Shops/stores

Close to the center (300 m, 5 min. walk) restaurants, supermarket, bakery, small shops, bank, post office, services.

Public transport

Train. and bus

Leisure time

Various sports clubs and cultural events.
Lots of concerts and shows, especially in summer.

Conveniences

Neighbourhood
Industrial zone
Village
Green
Shops/Stores
Shopping street
Bank
Post office
Restaurant(s)
Railway station
Bus stop
Railway terminal
Highway entrance/exit
Nursery
Preschool
Primary school
Hiking trails
Outside conveniences
Greenery
Annex
Covered parking space(s)
Parking
Garage
Inside conveniences
Garage
Pantry
Cellar
Garret
Storeroom
Warehouse
Unfurnished
Equipment
Waste water connection
Condition
To convert
To be renovated
In it's current state
Orientation
North
South
East
West
Exposure
All day
Morning
In the evening
View
River
Jura
Style
Classic

Characteristics

Category
Industrial building
Price
Price upon request
Reference
#1603280
Year of construction
1939
Surface of parcel
23200 m²
Availability
To be discussed
Parking available
Yes, optional

Contact for visiting

Mrs. Monique JUILLERAT
Mobile 079 797 14 08

Distances

Station
3 km
Public transports
3 km
Freeway
3 km
Primary school
2 km
Stores
1 km
Post office
1 km
Bank
1 km
Restaurants
1 km