Loading
1/11

Nice house with garden, located in a quiet street.

CH-2926 Boncourt

Description

Pretty house built in a quiet street in Boncourt. The 900 m2 plot is well maintained and it is possible to make a vegetable garden. At the entrance of the house there is a hall then one reaches the apartment by a staircase. There is a fitted kitchen of 10.60m2 with exit to the terrace, a living / dining room of 29.20m2 with fireplace and also exit to the terrace. A corridor with cupboard, WC with washbasin, bathroom with tub, washbasin and WC. There are three bedrooms of 14.90m2, 9.80m2,8.50m2. In the basement, there is a room of 9.70m2, a garage, a laundry room, a shelter, a cellar. The oil boiler dates from 2011.

Municipality

Boncourt is located 10 km as the crow flies north-west of Porrentruy in the northern part of Ajoie, on the border with France. The village is located 377 meters above sea level in the Allaine valley, which separates Neu Bois (546 meters above sea level) and Mont Renaud (506 meters above sea level). Archaeological research has revealed the existence of an ancient Roman camp at Crêt-de-Châtillon, a hill located in the village. Boncourt is mentioned for the first time in 1140, under the name of Bononis Curia. In 1674, the castle was burnt down. Only one dungeon remains, called the Tour de Milandre. The village was for a long time shared between two sovereigns: the subjects of the bailiwick of Delle are tried in Porrentruy for the offenses committed in Ajoie, those of the bailiwick of Ajoie go before the courts of Delle for the offenses committed in this seigniory. On August 5, 1782, Prince-Bishop Frédéric de Wangen signed an exchange agreement with Louis XVI. France abandons the entire village of Boncourt to the Bishopric of Basel, in exchange for the seigneury of Chauvilier, on the Doubs4. From 1793 to 1815, Boncourt belonged to France, in the department of Mont-Terrible, then in that of Haut-Rhin. Following a decision of the Congress of Vienna in 1815, the municipality was assigned to the canton of Bern, like all those of the District of Porrentruy. Since January 1, 1979, Boncourt has been part of the canton of Jura. There are many sports facilities such as: the Hémiés swimming pool; the football fields, Léon Burrus Stadium; the sports gym and the Faînes path; the tennis courts. • Basket-club Boncourt is double Swiss champion, winner of the Swiss Cup, double winner of the Coupe de la Ligue. The club participated in 2006-07 in its 4th Fiba cup (European Cup). Two football clubs, US Boncourt and FC Boncourt 05.

Access

By the A 16 motorway, by train, by road.

Shops/stores

A grocery store, butcher, bakery, bank, post office, restaurant, doctor.

Public transport

CFF train.

Leisure time

Indoor swimming pool, football stadium, sports hall, tennis court, various clubs and sports associations.

Conveniences

Neighbourhood
Villa area
Green
Shops/Stores
Bank
Post office
Restaurant(s)
Railway station
Highway entrance/exit
Sports centre
Public swimming pool
Hiking trails
Bike trail
Museum
Religious monuments
Doctor
Outside conveniences
Terrace/s
Garden
Quiet
Greenery
Parking
Garage
Common pool
Inside conveniences
Garage
Separated lavatory
Fireplace
Double glazing
Bright/sunny
With character
Equipment
Furnished kitchen
Cooker/stove
Ceramic glass cooktop
Oven
Fridge
Freezer
Dishwasher
Wine cellar
Washing machine
Shower
Bath
Floor
Tiles
Carpet
Condition
To be refurbished
In it's current state
Orientation
North
South
East
West
Exposure
All day
View
Clear
Garden
Jura
Style
Classic

Characteristics

Category
Single family house
Price
CHF 299'000.-
Reference
#2687961
No.of floors
1
Number of rooms
5.5
Number of bedrooms
4
No.of flats
1
Number of cellars
1
Number of toilets
1
Number of terraces
1
Living area
83 sqm
Surface of parcel
900 sqm
Year of construction
1977
Heating system
Fuel oil
Domestic water heating system
Fuel oil, Electricity
Heating installation
Radiator/floor
Availability
immediately
Draining of waste water
Separative
Altitude (m)
380 m

Contact for visiting

Mr. Jean KEMPF
Mobile 079 456 56 52

Distances

Public transports
500 m
Primary school
500 m
Stores
490 m